- Frankenstein is the SCIENTIST not the MONSTER
- The monster was made in a attic, not a basement
- The monster is very intelligent
- The monster is not green
- The monster is kind in the beginning
- The monster does not walk with an awkward, stiff-legged gait, he is actually more flexible than a average human.
- The monster does not have a square bald head but a regular one with long thick black hair
- Victor (the scientist, his last name is Frankenstein) does not say, “It’s alive, IT’S ALIIIIIIIVE!”
Me: (Brings up the topic of frankenstein)
Felicity: It was a movie right?
Me: Yes. But it is a book too.
Felicity: The movie was so good they made a book?!?
I’m a total bookworm.
I once had a person say to me that I don’t read books, I devour them.
I can read most several week-ers in two hours, tops.
I read harry potter in 2nd grade.
Here is a list of my favorite books-
- Harry potter- very good book. Not the best though.
- Hunger games- full of action
- Twilight- I’m waaaaaaaaaay to young to read this but yeah
- Ready player one- BEST BOOK EVAAAAAAAAAA
- Frankenstein. Yes. I have read it back to back.
- Lord of the flys- interesting title
- Matilda- waaaaaay too old for this but yeah
- Wonder- great book
- Out of my mind- Another great book
- Wrinkle in time- 1000x better than the movie
PS, I know how to spell that and ever but WHY NOT?
- Write a book
- Write a song
- Write your name graffiti style
- Read a book
- Take a break
- Make a paper clip jump
- Make shapes with a paper clip
- Draw (If there is a difference)
- Pass notes
- Make comics
- Read blogs
- Listen to the teacher
- See how long you can hold your breath
- Invent something
- Sneak a snack
- Read comics
- Read my blog
- Surf the internet
- Make a Popsicle stick bomb
- Make origami
- Write a funny story
- Read Wikipedia articles
- Make Wikipedia articles
- Draw yourself a imaginary friend
- Draw yourself a imaginary pet
- Draw a face on a rock and make it your pet rock
- Make a home for your rock/pet/friend
- Play with your rock/pet/friend
- Look out the window
- See if you can see shapes on the ceiling
*Phil is 3. He is annoying Mom*
Mom: [in a joking manner] I put you into this world. I can take you out.
Phil: [screams] I’M GOING TO OUTER SPACE?!?!?!?
Note: Phillip is now 6.
A question that has been going on for ages….
Is Wikipedia reliable?
Wikipedia is based on reliable websites, and people have to cite their sources, and then people read the Wikipedia page in case there is some problems with the info they put in.
Wikipedia is also a good place to get sites on your topic. Search knitting on Wikipedia and then on the bottom of the page, there is several, and in some cases, hundreds of sites and newspapers and blogs of info you need. (Check Ronald Reagan. he has 444 references, and at least twenty books with info on him)
There is even a article on Wikipedia about the reliability of Wikipedia.
Just something on my mind.
Stardew valley is probably my favorite game of all time.
I love it! It looks like a farming game, and it is, but really, it’s about becoming part of the community. If you give people gifts (not real people, just computers) , and do other stuff for them, you get to be friends with them. The music is really wonderful and the creators probably spent a lot of time on it. Even though it’s pixelated, the graphics are great. Unlike other games, I have never experienced a single glitch on this game. If you have a Microsoft laptop or a game console, I highly recommend you play this.
PS The pic above is NOT my game. I am not a man in my game.
PPS aaauuuuuu look at the little chick it’s so cuuuuuuuute!
PPPS A multiplayer Stardew valley is coming out I can’t wait!!!!!
I didn’t notice that the pictures were sideways! I was doing this on a phone so they were right side up! Sorry. 😳
A few days ago I had watched ready player one.
I was soooooo excited as the book was amazing!!!! But the movie is horrible compared to it😭. I guess if I had not read the book it would have been amazing. I highly recommend the book. It is sooooooo much fun to read!!!!